What Happened To Stuart Williamson Norwich? Diane Douglas Killer – Murder Or Suicide

What Happened To Stuart Williamson Norwich? Diane Douglas Killer – Murder Or Suicide

Stuart Williamson, a man blamed for killing a lady whose deteriorated body was found on his property, has been tracked down dead in his jail cell. 

Stuart Williamson, aged 56, was awaiting trial in April for killing Diane Douglas from Colton, close to Norwich. 

Douglas’ body was observed last November by police looking through the grounds of the home they partook in Colton, close to Norwich. Days sooner, police had captured Williamson in Wales. 

Officials accept Diane was killed in December 2018, but Williamson then, at that point pretended she was still alive by utilizing her telephone to convey messages to individuals. 

Last autumn the investigation was triggered when her family finally reported her missing.

Norwich: Stuart Williamson Death News – Murder Or Suicide

Police affirmed that Stuart Williamson, of Barford Road, Colton, had been tracked down dead in his cell at HMP Norwich on December 29, 2021. 

Apart from this, not much about his death news has been made known to the public media, as the investigation continues. Since November, he has been on remand, anticipating his preliminary which was due to take place later this year. 

Investigators from the Norwich and Suffolk Major Investigation Team sent off a homicide examination before the assortment of Douglas was found, after relatives announced her missing on October 21, 2021. 

Her family members told police they haven’t seen her for a “huge timeframe,” having lost contact for various years. The relatives detailed her missing after reestablished endeavors to reach out to her fizzled. 

Stuart Williamson: What Happened To Diane Douglas Suspected Killer?

Reportedly, Start Williamson was found dead in his prison cell at about 17:00 GMT on December 29, 2021. He was accused of murdering his partner and burying her body in the garden.

He was captured in Wales nine days later and was brought to Norwich for questioning. Then, after broad pursuits of Williamson’s home address, the remains of Diane Douglas were recuperated on November 3. 

The pursuit saw analysts from the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team chase around Meadow Farm, where she disappeared from, and at a property on Barford Road in Colton. 

Forensic search by cops at the location focused on a region of the nursery close to a vacation home at the edge of the forest. At the hour of passing, in 2018, Douglas would have been aged 55 or 56. 

However, a Home Office post-mortem couldn’t set up the reason for death.